In electronics, self-adhesive solutions are used to simplify the manufacturing process, reducing the space requirement of components, for bonding and labeling. Regularly very small self-adhesive solutions have to fulfill special requirements including durability, conductivity or insulation, writing properties and explosion protection.
We will gladly provide you with our consulting and engineering services to increase efficiency by the use of adhesive solutions, and developing appropriate solutions available (UL, CSA, MIL, FDA listed, RoHS, REACH, ASR A 1.3, BGV A8, DIN EN ISO 7010, ANSI, reflective, phosphorescent, fluorescent, heat conductive, isolating EMV, EMI and RFI).
Typical SMS products for electronics are:
- Gasket and joints: frames for (embedded) displays, e.g. protection against fluids and dust
- Displays and keypads
- Explosion protection: production of special self-adhesive parts
- Disruptive discharge protection
- Labels for EMI protection
- Test labels: use in the context of quality assurance systems or for inventory control
- Marking, labelling: pictograms, instructions, type and series numbers, e.g. with consecutive serial numbers and/or bar codes or data matrix codes, e.g. that can be customized by the customer using thermal transfer printing
- Connection: permanent connection between components by double-sided tapes, die-cut parts and adhesives, as well as residue-free detachable connections if desired
- Transport container labels: solutions for removable labels for logistics systems
- Security labels: labels for protection against warranty claims, labelling of original components and spare parts
Please contact our specialists.