n machine building, self-adhesive solutions are becoming increasingly important. On the one hand, conventional connecting methods such as riveting, screwing, crimping, and welding, are being replaced by adhesive bonding for cost and weight reasons. On the other hand, self-adhesive solutions allow for high-strength bonding of different materials without weakening the material structure. Furthermore, self-adhesive solutions accelerate production processes and thus increase productivity. Customers often demand long-lasting solutions that have to withstand vibrations, high temperatures, mechanical loads, lubricants and cleaning agents. This results in a very wide range of applications with a variety of uses for adhesive technical solutions.
We offer consulting and engineering services to increase efficiency, through the use of adhesive technology, and can design appropriate solutions using existing materials (UL, CSA, MIL, FDA listed, RoHS, REACH, ASR A 1.3, BGV A8, DIN EN ISO 7010, ANSI, reflective, phosphorescent and fluorescent).
Typical SMS products for mechanical engineering are:
- Nameplates: adhesive solutions from films or metal
- Warning: installation of permanent, bonded signs
- Test labels: use in the context of quality assurance systems or for inventory control
- Damping of components: use of elastic buffers/ bumpons and elastomers for acoustic damping components
- Walkway safety: for accessible parts of vehicles such as roof structures or entrances
- Marking, labelling: pictograms, instructions, type and series numbers, e.g. with consecutive serial numbers and/or bar codes or data matrix codes, e.g. that can be customized by the customer using thermal transfer printing
- Connection: permanent connection between components by double-sided tapes, die-cut parts and adhesives, as well as residue-free detachable connections if desired
- Transport container labels: solutions for removable labels for logistics systems
- Security labels: labels for protection against warranty claims, labelling of original components and spare parts
Bitte kontaktieren Sie unsere Spezialisten.