Optical and precision mechanical products and components distinguish themselves by their precision and usually by their miniaturization. The production and assembly requires the use of various metallic and nonmetallic materials. Self-adhesive solutions are mainly used to protect high-quality products, labeling, and in product-specific special applications.
We will gladly provide you with our consulting and engineering services to increase efficiency by the use of adhesive solutions, and developing appropriate solutions available (UL, CSA, MIL, FDA listed, RoHS, REACH, ASR A 1.3, BGV A8, DIN EN ISO 7010, ANSI, reflective, phosphorescent, fluorescent, highly transparent, surface protection, Vikuiti and Scotchlite).
Typical SMS products for the optical and precision mechanics industry are:
- Transport protection and cover for optics
- Reflective foil for use with optoelectronic sensors
- Die-cut parts and self-adhesive frames for component insulation and bonding
- Die-cut parts with pulling lug/ pulling strap for bonding light elements
- Marking and labeling: pictograms, instructions, type and series numbers, e.g. with consecutive serial numbers and/ or bar codes or data matrix code, e.g. to be customized by the customer by thermal transfer printing
- Connection: permanent connection between components by double-sided tapes, die-cut parts and adhesives, as well as residue-free detachable connections
- Transport container labels: removable label solutions for logistics systems
- Test labels: used for quality inspection, quality assurance systems or inventory
- Security labels: labels for protection against warranty claims, labeling of original components and spare parts
Please contact our specialists.